Kosovar Prime Minister Albin Kurti and Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic held a bilateral meeting in Ohrid, North Macedonia, mediated by European officials.
The two previously held separate talks with EU foreign policy chief Josep Borrell and EU envoy to the Kosovo-Serbia negotiations Miroslav Lajcak.
Discussions on the implementation of the EU proposal to normalize relations between Kosovo and Serbia are on the agenda.
EU Foreign Affairs and Security Spokesman Peter Stano stated that the meeting between Kosovar Prime Minister Albin Kurti and Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic had begun, “The meeting could end in the afternoon or even the evening. I can’t give an exact date.”
- Balkans | 2022 was the fifth hottest year
- Balkans | Corti: The barriers will go up in a few days
- Balkans | Journalists from Bosnia and Herzegovina: It was very difficult to broadcast from the earthquake zone
- Balkan Time | Establishment of a joint economic cooperation committee between the two countries
- Balkans | Vucic: The only condition is the union of municipalities of Serbia
- Balkans | Bulgaria organizes container shipping for homeless people in Turkey
- Balkans | Bosnian academic Hadzimglik transfers what he learned at university in Turkey to young people
- Balkans | The statement of Libyan Prime Minister Debbie infuriates Greece
- Balkans | Greece’s imports from Russia reached a record high
- Balkans | A program will be held on the occasion of the 21st anniversary of Köprü magazine