The theme of the 7th Working Meeting to be held in Burgas between February 24-26 will be “Folk Culture of Turks in Bulgaria – Language, Religion, Art and NGOs”.
The event is part of the program of Ilhan Kucuk, co-chair of the Alliance of Liberals and Democrats for Europe (ALDE party) and member of the Renewed Europe group in the European Union (EU) Parliament.
The Cultural Forum program includes three seminars. The main topics that will be discussed in these topics will be “Language, Religion, Art and Journalism of the Turkic Ethnic Group in Bulgaria”, “Turkish Education in Bulgarian Schools and Turkish Textbooks”, “Teachers of Turkic Universities in Bulgaria”.
The fourth topic was devoted to preserving the ethnic and cultural identity of the Turks in Bulgaria, the role of non-governmental organizations, the role of folk culture and municipal children’s complexes.
- Balkans | Saudi Arabia sent its third plane carrying 104 tons of relief materials to Turkey
- Balkans | President of the Grand National Assembly of Turkey Şentop: As long as Turkey exists, we stand by the Turks of Western Thrace
- Balkans | The average net salary was announced in December at 34,364 dinars.
- Balkans | Bulgaria and Saudi Arabia sign an agreement to encourage investment
- Balkans | “Toggles will not be removed, but the payment will be updated”
- Balkans | Bosnia and Herzegovina’s 560-year-old traditional drink: Bosnian coffee
- Balkans | Monday is an official holiday in North Macedonia
- Balkans | The PKK suspect was arrested while fleeing to Greece
- Balkans | The authorities signed books of condolence, which were opened in Romania, Germany, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Serbia
- Balkans | Rama: “Albanians must unite”