Representatives of small and medium-sized businesses from the Bulgaria-Greece border area can participate in the Greece-Bulgaria Joint Monitoring Committee 2021-2027 of the VI Cross-Border Cooperation Program. In the statement published by the program’s governing body on the website of the Ministry of Regional Development and Public Works, it announced that it had invited business representatives.
The border regions of companies wishing to participate in the elections, where the program is being implemented, are the Bulgarian provinces of Haskovo (Haskoye), Smolyan (Smolyan), Kardjali, Blagovgrad (Upper Kuma), Evros (Erik), Greek Xanthi and Rhodope. Drama, Kavala, Thessaloniki, and Seres. They must have a registrar or address/branch in their area.
Companies must have been active for at least two years prior to application to participate in the selection procedure and actively achieve their objectives. Requirements include having at least one project development/implementation/monitoring or at least one experience of strategy/programme/policy or project evaluation funded by EU funds.
Any small or medium-sized enterprise (SME) can apply to participate in the program until January 20, 2023. Applications are prepared according to the application form given in Annex 1 to this letter of invitation and submitted to the Ministry of Regional Development and Public Works at: Sofia 1202, Sveti Sveti Kiril ve Metodiy Sokağı, No. 17-19 or [email protected] And [email protected] It can be sent via email from email addresses.
In the attachment of the written application form, there must be a statement regarding the list of implemented projects, programs and/or activities that proves experience of developing/implementing/monitoring, strategy/programme/policy or evaluating the project funded by EU funds, statement of case and personal data.
Within 5 business days of the application deadline, the Chair of the National Operating Structure notifies those who meet the criteria and invites them to nominate candidates for one representative and up to two alternate representatives. SME representatives must notify in writing to the Head of the National Management Authority within 5 working days of receipt of notification, providing the three names of candidates for the Representative and Reserve Representative positions, information on the organisation, telephone number and email address for contact and supporting documents supporting the reason for nomination.
- Balkans | Helles: ‘If Dodek does what he says, it will be the end of RS’
- Balkans | Floods cause property damage in Kosovo
- Balkans | Greece submitted a note verbale to Libya
- Balkans | The United Nations calls for an investigation into the migrant boat disaster in Greece
- Balkans | Preventing drug trafficking in Albania, which is expected to enter the Macedonian drug market
- Balkans | Two planes belonging to the Presidency of the Republic have been allocated for search and rescue and medical teams
- Balkans | Provocation of Bulgarian citizens on the Macedonian border
- Balkans | Letter of “resignation” from Serbian President Vucic
- Balkans | Announcement of the Albanian Cup final
- Balkans | The ballot numbers of the parties and coalitions that will participate in the Bulgarian elections have been announced