Bulgarian Minister of Innovation and Growth Aleksandr Bolev stated that bilateral trade between Turkey and Bulgaria has grown and said: “The volume of bilateral trade has reached historical highs. But we can still do more. Our goal is to reach 10 billion euros in the coming years and we can do this with your close support.” He said.
Pulev attended a working dinner at the Jeeran Palace with the participation of Bulgarian Minister of Health Asen Medjidev, Bulgarian Minister of Tourism Elin Dimitrov, Bulgarian Ambassador to Ankara Angel Hristov Cholakov, and Chairman of the Turkish-Bulgarian Business Council Mustafa Zaki Sarbebeker.
Speaking at the opening of the event organized by the Turkish-Bulgarian Business Council DEIK, Aleksandr Bolev stated that they are in Turkey with a large delegation and that this is a very strong sign of their political will and determination to do more business with a friend. neighboring country like Turkey.
Bolev pointed out that there is a common history between the two countries, many cultural similarities, and very strong economic foundations for doing more business, and said that their delegation includes businessmen who want to attract more investments from Turkey, and this is very important. For everyone to further develop bilateral trade relations.
Referring to the growth of bilateral trade between Turkey and Bulgaria, Pulev said: “Our bilateral trade volume has reached historical highs. But we can still do more. Our goal is to reach 10 billion euros in the coming years and we can do this with your close support.” He said.
Dimitrov also mentioned that Turkey and Bulgaria have a permanent and long-term bilateral trade relationship.
On the other hand, Chulakov stated that he believes in the potential of commercial diplomacy and noted that this is one of the top priorities of the new modern diplomatic missions.
Mustafa Zaki Saribbekir also stated that for the first time they saw three very important ministries together in Istanbul for the B2B event, and he thanked all the Bulgarian delegations who participated in the event.
Emphasizing that they came together for a memorable and historic dinner in a very old mansion in Istanbul, Saribkir said, “The Bulgaria International Business and Investment Forum organized by the Bulgarian Investment Agency (IBA) was a successful meeting. I was talking to the participants. The participants were very happy and happy to attend sessions, and they were particularly moved by the speeches of our ministry and our ambassador.” He said.
- Balkans | A detained state minister in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | Kosovar President Osmani praised Turkey’s search and rescue team
- Balkans | Trenchevska: We are improving the quality of life of pensioners
- Balkans | Radev: Business plays an important role in tackling inflation, the informal economy, and speculation
- Balkans | Borrell: Kosovo and Serbia agree to implement the EU plan
- Balkans | Bulgarian Prime Minister Donev: The government is making preparations for the elections within its mandate
- Balkans | Thousands protest against a train accident in Greece
- Balkans | Pushed back by the Greeks, the migrants left in the middle of Merec swam the river and took shelter in Mehmetchik.
- Balkans | The head of the Bulgarian Red Cross, Grigorov, met with the Turkish ambassador to Sofia, Aylin Itcuk
- Balkans | Aliyev was met by Svijanović, a Serb member of the Presidency Council of Bosnia and Herzegovina