In the Kusadasi district of Aydın, 10 irregular migrants who were pushed into Turkish territorial waters by Greek elements were rescued.
According to the statement issued by the Coast Guard Command, a coast guard boat was sent to the area based on information that a group of illegal immigrants were in a rubber boat off the coast of Kusadasi.
The teams rescued 10 irregular migrants who were pushed into Turkish territorial waters by Greek elements.
Foreign nationals have been sent to the Provincial Directorate of Migration Management after their procedures.
- Balkans | M.Gyorce Petrov won the Macedonian Cup
- Balkans | The Swedish Ministry of Foreign Affairs condemns the burning of the Holy Quran
- Balkans | Kosovo scandal statement of Croatian President Milanovic
- Balkans | Bomb threats to schools in Ohrid are unfounded
- Balkans | Kamali, a sociologist working in Sweden, pointed out that the burning of the Noble Qur’an is a racist act.
- Balkans | The average net salary for the month of April was announced at 36,134 dinars.
- Balkans | Major earthquakes that shook the world
- The six most controversial psychological experiments in history
- Balkans | Urgent allegations from Skopje Metropolitan Mayor Arsovska regarding government and opposition
- Balkans | Greek MP Kyli, who is being held in Belgium on corruption charges, has appeared in court