Bosnia and Herzegovina Council of MinistersIt is based in Kahramanmaraş Earthquakeon affected survivors help for a purpose TurkeyHe agreed to the proposal to send 1 million KM (about 10 million TL) to Turkey.
The statement made following the extraordinary session of the Council today stated that with the entry into force of the decision taken, the relevant financial assistance will be delivered to Turkey in order to reduce the effects of the earthquake.
Bosnia and Herzegovina, which started various aid campaigns after the earthquake, has sent 129 personnel to the quake zones to support search and rescue efforts.
- Balkans | Martyrs’ Day was celebrated with prayers throughout Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | Certificates were awarded to YEE “Ottoman-Turkish” trainees in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | Trabzonspor signs a contract with the Croatian coach Bjelica
- Balkans | Opportunities to build an oil pipeline between Alexandroupolis and Bourgas will be explored
- Balkans | If global temperatures continue to rise, 32 percent of the mass of land ice could be lost by 2100.
- Balkans | Magnitude 5.3 earthquake hits Croatia
- Balkans | Mevlut Cavusoglu will visit Bulgaria
- Balkans | Ilhan Kucuk hosted a group of visitors from Bulgaria at the European Parliament
- Balkans | Statement by the Deputy Prime Minister of Kosovo, Redzepi, on travel to Bosnia and Herzegovina with ID card
- Balkans | Serbs protest in northern Kosovo