It was announced that 100,000 dinars were collected on the first day of the 3-day “Solidarity Bazaar with Turkey” organized by the Köprü Association for Culture, Art and Education to help earthquake victims in Turkey.
The statement issued by the association stated that 100,000 dinars (1,632 euros) were collected on the first day of the market.
The statement issued by the Bridge Association included the following statements:
On the first day of the bazaar that we organized for the earthquake victims in Turkey, 100,416 dinars (1,632 euros) were collected.
All proceeds from the charity bazaar will be donated to the earthquake victims.
We would like to thank all the members of the association and the volunteers who contributed.
Our bazaar will continue tomorrow and Thursday.
We are waiting for everyone.
- Balkans | Protest against the imam of the FETÖ member in Albania: the worshipers left the mosque
- Balkans | Facilitate the arrival of highly qualified specialists from outside the European Union to Bulgaria
- Balkans | Turkey’s ambassador to Pristina Angeli visited the tomb of Adem Jachari
- 6 facts you should know about International Women’s Day
- Balkans | Rama was asked, “Will Albania help Kosovo?”
- Balkans | Corti: The European Union should hold Serbia responsible for violating the agreement
- Balkans | Opposition parties and their supporters demonstrate in Albania
- Balkans | Confession from the Greek press: Let’s face it, we can’t compete with Türkiye
- Balkans | Heavy snowfall has caused transportation disruptions in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | In the analysis published by the newspaper Greece, the claim that the United States could be a mediator in the eastern Mediterranean