In Greece, 106 people who entered the sea and pools to cool off between June 1 and July 15 perished by drowning.
Greek media reported that a “record” had been broken for drownings, with 106 deaths in the past 1.5 months.
It was reported that 44 of the 106 who drowned were tourists.
It was determined that there were no lifeguards and first aid supplies at one of the five beaches controlled by the competent authorities.
In the country, 196 people died due to drowning from June 1 to August 15, 2022.
- Balkans | Bulgarian Prime Minister Denkov: Strengthening military capacity is a guarantee of peace
- Balkans | The interior ministers of Kosovo and Albania met at the border crossing
- Balkans | The GTGB 33 traditional cross country racing has attracted a lot of attention
- President Erdoğan received Dacic, First Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs of Serbia
- What you need to know about the history of the Roman Republic
- Balkans | The era of sending telegrams is over in Germany
- Balkans | Signing of a cooperation protocol between YÖKAK and IUS
- Balkans | Vucic defends Putin
- Balkans | Serbian tennis player Djokovic reached the final of the French Open
- Balkans | An hour wait at the Tabanovce and Bogorodica border gates