While 113 irregular immigrants who returned to Turkish territorial waters were rescued by Greek elements off Dikili, Cesme and Seferihisar regions in Izmir, 37 immigrants who wanted to leave the country illegally were arrested.
A total of 113 irregular migrants in inflatable boats and life rafts, which were determined to have been pushed into Turkish territorial waters off the coasts of Dikili, Cesme and Seferihisar by Greek elements, between December 30, 2022 and January 1, 2023 on the coast. Guard command teams were rescued. On December 31, 2022, 37 migrants who tried to leave the country illegally by rubber boats were caught off the coast of Dikili district. The migrants were handed over to the Provincial Directorate of Migration Management after their procedures.
- Balkans | chain accident on the Kirchova – Gostivar highway; one wounded
- Balkans | President Pendarovski: We are working to resolve the conflict in Ukraine
- Balkans | Thousands of Srebrenica victims await compensation from the Netherlands
- Balkans | It was claimed that Germany did not meet Greece’s expectations for the armored vehicle
- Balkans | Djokovic reached the quarter-finals at the Australian Open
- Balkans | Fenerbahce Beko defeated Greek representative Panathinaikos
- Balkans | Funeral prayer for a young Turkish man killed in France
- Balkans | Turkish Minister of Youth and Sports, Kasapoglu, attended the 6th meeting of the Joint Economic Committee in North Macedonia
- Balkans | NATO’s military budget has increased by 25 percent, to nearly two billion euros
- Balkans | Arben Tarvari was elected President of the Albanian Alliance