The Israeli occupation forces wounded 12 Palestinians with live bullets in the city of Nablus, in the northern occupied West Bank, as they raided it for the second time in a week.
A written statement by the Israeli army said that the security forces raided the Old City area in Nablus.
According to a written statement issued by the Palestinian Ministry of Health, a 14-year-old Palestinian, who was wounded in the chest as a result of gunfire by the occupation soldiers, was transferred to the hospital in the city.
And it was stated in a statement by the Palestinian Red Crescent that 12 civilians were wounded by live bullets, as a result of gunfire by the occupation soldiers.
The statement stated that 3 Palestinians were wounded by rubber bullets and more than 100 people were injured by tear gas.
According to Israeli media, according to military sources, the soldiers arrested citizens in Nablus with an arrest warrant.
Palestinian sources said that apart from gunfire, explosions were heard in the city.
In the raid launched by the Israeli army on the city of Nablus on May 4, 3 Palestinians were killed and a large number were injured.
International human rights organizations have warned of the high number of Palestinian casualties as a result of the Israeli army’s raids on the occupied West Bank and the disproportionate force it uses there.
The United Nations has declared 2022 the deadliest year since 2005, when it began keeping records in Palestine.
Since the beginning of the year, the number of Palestinian deaths as a result of attacks by Israeli forces or Jewish settlers has exceeded 110.
- Balkans | Radev: Macedonia must convince its citizens that it is building a democratic state
- Balkans | ABTTF reaction to news of Turkish anti-minority press
- Balkans | Celebration of the Croatian Armed Forces Day in Ankara
- Balkans | The book “Turkish Recipes for Croatian Chefs” was presented in Croatia
- Balkans | Turkish Education Day on December 21 was enthusiastically celebrated in Tetovo
- Balkans | Russia is seeking clarification from Serbia, which is selling arms to Ukraine
- Balkans | President of the Grand National Assembly of Turkey Şentop attended the Suhoor Program at Xanthi Turkish Union
- Balkans | Erdogan’s next target resonates in Greece
- Balkans | Thousands of people took part in the traditional “Igman March” in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | 3 suspects, two of them FETO members, were arrested trying to cross into Greece