12 people trying to illegally cross from Turkey to Greece have been arrested. It was determined that three of the detainees were members of the Fathallah Terrorist Organization.
The Ministry of National Defense announced the arrest of 12 people who attempted to cross illegally from Turkey to Greece.
In the statement,We continue to fight against illegal crossings for the sake of our border security. Our Border Eagles have caught 12 people trying to illegally cross from our country to Greece. During the examination, it was found that three of the detainees are members of a terrorist organization affiliated with the FETÖ.“male.
- Balkans | All owners of vehicles with “MK” plate must change their plate to “NMK”
- Balkans | Celebration of the 15th Anniversary of Independence in the Assembly of Kosovo
- Balkans | Kurti: “Putin wants conflict in Kosovo!”
- Balkans | Zelensky: We continue to prepare the Ukrainian army for the next year
- Balkans | MRF sent a truckload of aid to the earthquake victims in Syria
- Balkans | “Our priority is to solve the traffic chaos in the state hospital and increase salaries.”
- Balkans | Ambassador of Tirana Atay evaluated the centenary of the establishment of diplomatic relations between Turkey and Albania
- Balkans | Double refund for passengers due to cancellation of train services in France
- Balkans | Aid continues for earthquake victims in Turkey from Croatia and Serbia
- Balkans | People in Bulgaria go to the polls for early general elections