The Ministry of National Defense (MSB) reported that 12 people, including 6 members of terrorist organizations, were caught trying to illegally cross from Turkey to Greece and from Syria to Turkey.
The statement made by the Border Security Office stated that the fight against illegal border crossings is continuing, and the following data was included:
“Our Border Eagles arrested 12 people who tried to cross illegally from our country to Greece and from Syria to our country. Through examination, it was found that three of the detainees were from the FETO organization, two from the Kurdistan Workers’ Party / KCK-PYD / YPG, and a member of the organization Terrorist DEASH.
- Balkans | Kurti sought support in Albania
- Balkans | Prime Minister Kovaczewski welcomed the delegations of Kosovo and Serbia to Ohrid
- Balkans | The Macedonian Islamic Federation announced that it had collected 512 thousand euros for the earthquake victims in Turkey and Syria.
- Balkans | Tax reform in Croatia
- Balkans | Important statements from the Kosovar footballer Beteki of Konyaspor
- Balkans | Launching Albania’s first satellite into space
- Balkans | In Serbia, a 7th grade student organized an armed attack on a school: 1 killed, 5 wounded
- Balkans | In the first 24 hours of the ceasefire, the Israeli army bombed Gaza, where a rocket was fired
- Balkans | Bomb threat received in 39 schools in Skopje
- Balkans | A young man, who was shot by Greek police, was killed last week