Last year, as a result of the actions of the security forces in Edirne, 1263 members of the terrorist organization were caught trying to flee to Greece.
According to the information received, the Border Guard, Gendarmerie and Security Forces, also called “Nusour al-Hodoud” affiliated with the commanders of the 54th and 4th Mechanized Brigade, stood up to terrorist organizations last year.
Last year, military units and law enforcement agencies arrested 1,263 people who fled to Greece, including 939 Gülen terrorists, 289 PKK terrorist organizations and 35 members of other terrorist organizations.
- Balkans | The payment of financial support to vulnerable groups of citizens will soon begin
- Balkans | Greek President Sakellaropoulou meets party leaders
- Balkans | Djokovic wins men’s singles at the French Open
- Balkans | Kosovo government approves state fund bill
- 9 things you should know about the early history of football
- Balkans | Kosovo submits its application for membership in the European Union
- Balkans | Scholarship results for the academic year 2022-2023 have been published
- Balkans | Kosovar President Osmani praised Turkey’s search and rescue team
- Balkans | 1 in 2 people worldwide discriminate against age
- Balkans | Former Greek Prime Minister Kyriakos Mitsotakis has contracted the coronavirus