Last year, as a result of the actions of the security forces in Edirne, 1263 members of the terrorist organization were caught trying to flee to Greece.
According to the information received, the Border Guard, Gendarmerie and Security Forces, also called “Nusour al-Hodoud” affiliated with the commanders of the 54th and 4th Mechanized Brigade, stood up to terrorist organizations last year.
Last year, military units and law enforcement agencies arrested 1,263 people who fled to Greece, including 939 Gülen terrorists, 289 PKK terrorist organizations and 35 members of other terrorist organizations.
- Balkans | The three holy months will start on January 23rd
- Balkans | Greece’s main opposition leader has requested access to wiretapping orders from the past three years
- Balkans | Directed by Peleshi’s Bayraktar: ‘I hope we don’t have to use it’
- Balkans | Kosovo’s Ottoman President visits flood-affected municipalities
- Balkans | Bulgaria taxes the excessive profits of energy companies
- Balkans | The sale of paracetamol on the Internet is prohibited in France
- Balkans | Ziraat, Bosnia and Herzegovina’s first foreign bank, has been operating in the country for the past 26 years.
- Balkans | The Bulgarian tourist annex in Istanbul is expected to open in February
- Research scares Greece: ‘Turks are very helpful’
- What you need to know about the Columbia space shuttle crash