The Abu Dhabi Emergency Mechanism produced 17,904 MWh of electricity on January 4, 2023, to fully meet the needs of families and small consumers.
He stated that 8,179 megawatts were produced in thermal power plants and 9,725 megawatts in hydroelectric power plants and the Bogdanci wind park.
1,000 MWh of electricity was purchased in the last 24 hours through ESM. The electricity in question is the electricity of hospitals, schools, public institutions, food industry facilities and critical infrastructure facilities in the country.
- Balkans | Prisoner exchange between Russia and Ukraine
- Balkans | The plane crashed in Crete. 1 dead
- What you need to know about Pompeii | ListList.com
- Balkans | Political consultations between Turkey and Albania are held in Albania
- Balkans | Greek Prime Minister Mitsotakis met members of the Greek minority in Albania
- Balkans | 34 thousand tourists overnight in Kosovo hotels
- Balkans | 84 Activities of the Turkish Writers Association Kosovo in 2022
- Balkans | Ottoman: Serbia aims to destabilize the Western Balkans
- Balkans | Serbia sends humanitarian aid to Ukraine
- Balkans | Kosovo was expelled from Perek after Spain complained