While the Greek forces returned 182 irregular immigrants to Turkish territorial waters off the regions of Cesme, Seferihisar and Dikili in Izmir, and 21 irregular immigrants who wanted to travel abroad illegally were arrested.
The Coast Guard Command teams rescued a total of 182 irregular migrants, who were returned to Turkish territorial waters by Greek elements in rubber boats and life rafts off the regions of Cesme, Seferihisar and Dikili at different times on December 23-25. And again, the teams caught 21 irregular migrants who wanted to go abroad by rubber boats off Seferihisar.
The illegal immigrants were handed over to the Provincial Directorate of Migration Management after their procedures.
- Balkans | Greek Prime Minister Mitsotakis met members of the Greek minority in Albania
- Balkans | Greece is considering pushing forward testing drilling south of Crete
- Balkans | Cardigal Mayor Dr. M. Azis officially opened social housing with 69 apartments
- Balkans | A Turkish company built the metro for the third time in Sofia
- Balkans | Bulgarian President Radev had a telephone conversation with Von der Leyen, President of the European Commission
- Classic cars displayed in Albania
- Balkans | Greece is ready to reopen its doors to Chinese tourists
- Balkans | Bulgaria’s gas negotiations with Turkey are progressing very quickly
- Balkans | Konjufca: Serbia aims to destabilize northern Kosovo
- Balkans | Opposition parties and their supporters demonstrate in Albania