Two FETÖ/PDY suspects were captured by Border Eagles in Edirne’s Enez district as they were about to flee to Greece. The proceedings of the accused HB and FT who are suspected of being part of the FETÖ / PDY organization in the Gendarmerie continue.
The Border Eagles of the 54th Mechanized Infantry Brigade Command in the Unayz area seized two people during their patrol activity in the first-class military restricted area.
It was determined that the suspects, who were handed over to the gendarmerie teams and arrested, were members of the FETÖ/PDY terrorist organization. After determining that the suspects were trying to flee to Greece, the teams notified the prosecutor on duty. The proceedings of the accused HB and FT who are suspected of being part of the FETÖ / PDY organization in the Gendarmerie continue.
- Balkans | Zagreb enthusiastically celebrated Croatia’s third place in the world
- Balkans | Serbian leader Vucic: I ask NATO to protect the Serbs in Kosovo
- Balkans | The European Union is considering the option of “buying in bulk” to address the shortage of medicines in Europe
- Balkans | German Chancellor Schultz stated that they would not allow war between Russia and NATO.
- Balkans | Croatia will not apply restrictive Covid-19 measures to Chinese passengers￼
- Balkans | Kosovo did not allow the Patriarch of the Serbian Orthodox Church to enter the country
- Why did Turkey not participate in the 1950 World Cup?
- Balkans | Letter from the Greek Minister of Health, Plevris, to the European Union regarding the shortage of medicines
- Balkans | Al-Manara reports: Italy traps migrants on ships and sends them back to Greece
- Balkans | In Kosovo, there is a high cost of public transportation in the city￼