Two FETO suspects were arrested while trying to flee to Greece in Edirne.
Mai and E.Y., who were trying to go to Greece illegally, were detained by border forces in an operation they carried out in the first-class military exclusion zone near the town of Meric.
It was determined that the suspects were related to FETO.
- Balkans | Palestine: Israel’s provocations will turn Al-Aqsa Mosque into a battlefield
- Balkans | Pharmacists in Greece say there are more drug shortages than official records
- Balkans | The leader of the Serbs of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Cvijanović, received the Turkish ambassador to Sarajevo
- Balkans | Ottoman Kosovo president describes Serbian leader Vucic as ‘king of drama’
- Balkans | TİKA served breakfast to the teams from Bosnia and Herzegovina who participated in the earthquake search and rescue efforts in Turkey.
- Balkans | Serbian leader Dodik accepts the return of the search and rescue team from Turkey
- The Woman Who Founded History’s First Museum: What You Should Know About Ennigaldi-Nanna
- Balkans | Boran commanded howitzers from North Macedonia
- Balkans | The bell rang again at the school where 10 people died in Serbia
- Balkans | North Macedonia earthquake