In Edirne, two suspects from the FETÖ organization were arrested while fleeing to Greece.
In Edirne, two FETO suspects who tried to flee to Greece were detained.
According to the information received, the gendarmerie teams checked the first-class restricted military area near the town of Meric.
Under control, B.O. , who was determined to try to escape to Greece. And the EV was captured.
It was decided that the arrested suspects had their files related to the crime of “belonging to an armed terrorist organization”.
- Balkans | S-300 crisis between Russia and Greece
- Balkans | The MRF party supports the prime minister’s candidate, the GERB, Maria Gabriel
- Balkans | Greece deploys its planes in Egypt to evacuate its citizens in Sudan
- Balkans | Croatia is preparing to send 14 helicopters to Ukraine
- Balkans | Mycoski: Elections must be held for a government elected by the people
- Balkans | The memory of Mehmet Akif Ersoy was commemorated with gratitude and glory in Kosovo
- Balkans | The Kosovo government continues to work on the purchase of Bayraktar SİHAs
- Balkans | Egyptian Foreign Minister Shoukry spoke to Greece’s Sky TV
- Balkans | Slovakia and Slovakia support the talks between Kosovo and Serbia
- Balkans | Hungarian President Novak visited a 5-year-old earthquake victim in Adana