It was reported that 20 people were killed in a fire that broke out in a private nursing home in the city of Kemerovo in the Siberian region of Russia.
According to what was reported by the Russian news agency Tass, citing officials of the Emergencies Ministry, a fire broke out in a nursing home in a two-storey building in Kemerovo for an unspecified reason.
According to preliminary reports, 20 people were killed in the fire.
Investigations are continuing at the site of the fire, which was completely extinguished by firefighting teams.
It is stated that the nursing home on the second floor, which was completely destroyed as a result of the fire, is illegal.
- Balkans | European Union countries agree to the ninth package of sanctions against Russia
- Balkans | The three holy months will start on January 23rd
- Balkans | Kosovar Ottoman President visits Iceland
- Balkans | The reaction of the Bosnian-Turkish Sanjak Society to Bosnian clerics’ tribute to China
- Balkans | Arben Vitia has been reappointed as Kosovo’s Minister of Health
- Balkans | United States of America; Germany welcomed the meeting of the delegations of Turkey and Greece
- Balkans | A warning from Komsić to the Serbian leader Dodik
- Balkans | Turkovich: “Western Balkans cannot live in peace without a strong Turkey”
- Balkans | Bulgarian President Radev: Cooperation between Turkey and Bulgaria is very important for the security of the region
- Balkans | Serbia plans to send security forces to Kosovo