It was reported that 20 people were killed in a fire that broke out in a private nursing home in the city of Kemerovo in the Siberian region of Russia.
According to what was reported by the Russian news agency Tass, citing officials of the Emergencies Ministry, a fire broke out in a nursing home in a two-storey building in Kemerovo for an unspecified reason.
According to preliminary reports, 20 people were killed in the fire.
Investigations are continuing at the site of the fire, which was completely extinguished by firefighting teams.
It is stated that the nursing home on the second floor, which was completely destroyed as a result of the fire, is illegal.
- Balkans | The High Representative of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Schmidt, called for “the formation of a federal government.”
- Balkans | Belgium will open an embassy in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | Bulgarian. Macedonian tensions continue
- Balkans | July 15 Democracy Cup competition held in Mamusa
- Balkans | Students who attended the “Digital Journalism Workshop” in Skopje received their certificates
- Balkans | Two trains collide in Greece: at least 32 people are killed
- Balkans | Bulgaria and Romania are awaiting approval of their Schengen membership this year
- Balkans | Kavazovic: “The letter the former High Representative sent me has been haunting me for days”
- Balkans | International Women’s Day is celebrated with events in the Balkans
- Balkans | Businesswomen from Bulgaria and Turkey will meet in Burgas