It has been reported that there is a problem with the supply of 200 items of medicine in Belgium, from antibiotics to cold medicines, and from corticosteroids to some medicines that relieve pain and fever for children.
Belgium In the news in the press, many across the country Some medicines are not available at the pharmacy specific.
He stated that the source of the drug supply problem is increased demand, production problems in China, and production problems caused by inflation and increasing energy costs.
It was noted that some items that were not found include some antibiotics, cold medicines, corticosteroids, some sprays, some pain relievers, and fever-reducing juices for children.
It has been reported that Belgian pharmacists sometimes recommend generic drugs to patients instead of medicines that cannot be found, or prepare the drugs themselves.
He stated that the shortage of medicines in Belgium, which has been going on for a few months, appeared due to increased demand, especially with the increase in the influenza epidemic.
- Balkans | The United Nations condemns the execution of a 23-year-old in Iran
- Balkans | Although 84 days have passed in Bosnia and Herzegovina, a government has not yet been formed.
- Balkans | Argentina became the first finalists in the World Cup, beating Croatia 3-0
- Balkans | Osmani Dendias: The relations between North Macedonia and Greece are an example of good neighborliness
- Balkans | Bulgarian President Radev: Cooperation between Turkey and Bulgaria is very important for the security of the region
- Balkans | Early general elections will be held in Bulgaria on April 2
- Balkans | Kosovo President: Serb military presence in Kosovo ended permanently in 1999
- Balkans | The EU’s proposal for a “final agreement” on Kosovo and Serbia has leaked to the press
- Balkans | Plenkovic: The preconditions for Croatia’s inclusion in Schengen on January 1 have been met
- Balkans | The citizen who jumped to Vardar survived ￼