It has been reported that there is a problem with the supply of 200 items of medicine in Belgium, from antibiotics to cold medicines, and from corticosteroids to some medicines that relieve pain and fever for children.
Belgium In the news in the press, many across the country Some medicines are not available at the pharmacy specific.
He stated that the source of the drug supply problem is increased demand, production problems in China, and production problems caused by inflation and increasing energy costs.
It was noted that some items that were not found include some antibiotics, cold medicines, corticosteroids, some sprays, some pain relievers, and fever-reducing juices for children.
It has been reported that Belgian pharmacists sometimes recommend generic drugs to patients instead of medicines that cannot be found, or prepare the drugs themselves.
He stated that the shortage of medicines in Belgium, which has been going on for a few months, appeared due to increased demand, especially with the increase in the influenza epidemic.
- Balkans | Abuse scandal in the Croatian Catholic Church
- Balkans | Capturing a member of the terrorist organization PKK while fleeing to Greece
- The Mysterious Cult of Ancient Rome: The Cult of Mithras
- Balkans | Bulgaria is among the top ten countries with the fastest mobile internet in the world
- Balkans | Skopje Sultan Murad Mosque, restored by Teka, was opened
- Balkans | 12 people, including 6 terrorist elements, were arrested at the borders of Greece and Syria
- Balkans | 820 drivers were fined within 8 hours
- Balkan Time | A river of different languages
- Balkans | Demonstration “Peace for Ukraine, Freedom for Russia” in Serbia
- Balkans | Radev: Bulgaria can develop as a leading player in the field of satellite communications in our region