The statement issued by the Islamic Religious Union of North Macedonia (Religious Affairs) stated that 30,000 people from the country will go to perform Hajj this year.
Ersal Yakubi, Secretary General of the Islamic Religious Union (Religious Affairs), said in a statement to the CBD that 2,30 thousand people from Macedonia will go to the Holy Land this year, and this number is twice as many as 919 pilgrims in the past. year.
Yaqoubi said, “The number has been filled according to the quota set by the Ministry of Hajj, and 2,000 and 30 believers will travel from the country this year, despite the registration of more than 3,000. Believers will travel by plane between June 16 and June 21. Pilgrims of different ages, including children.” He said.
This year’s pilgrimage from North Macedonia is set at €6,550.
Eid al-Adha will be celebrated on June 28 this year.
- Balkans | The Ankara office of the Bulgarian News Agency opened
- Balkans | Protest action in Pristina on 1 May
- 9 Interesting Objects Used As Status Indicators Throughout History
- Balkans | 34 thousand tourists overnight in Kosovo hotels
- Balkans | Karaday, head of the MRF party in Bulgaria, visited Kahramanmaraş
- Balkans | “The Greek police have stolen more than two million euros of money or valuables from illegal immigrants”
- Balkans | The Greek Cypriot administration will donate to the Hellenic Army
- Balkans | Issue 267 of “Turkiti” magazine, published in Kosovo, has been published.
- World famous castles: 20 of the most beautiful and famous castles
- Classic cars displayed in Albania