The 2022 Nobel Prizes in Physics, Medicine, Chemistry and Economics were awarded to their respective owners at a ceremony in Stockholm, the capital of Sweden.
The concert, which was held at the Stockholm Concert House (Konsert Huset), was attended by the Swedish Royal Family, Prime Minister Ulf Christersson, ministers, Turkish Ambassador to Stockholm Administration Can Tezel, party representatives, representatives of foreign countries, award winners as well as many guests.
The Physics Prize went to Alan Aspect, John F. Clauser, and Anton Zellinger, the Chemistry Prize went to Caroline R. Bertuzzi, Morten Meldahl, and K. Barry Sharpless, the Physiology/Medicine Prize went to Svante Pääbo, and the Economics Prize went to Ben S. Bernanke, and Douglas W. Diamond and Philip H. Deepvig took it.
Nobel laureates receive a diploma, a Nobel medal, and a cash prize of about 900,000 euros.
On the other hand, the 2022 Nobel Peace Prize laureate Alice Bialiatsky, a human rights defender from Belarus, the Memorial Organization and the Center for Civil Liberties from Russia and Ukraine, received their awards at the ceremony held in Oslo, the capital of Norway. .
Awards ceremonies cannot take place in 2020 and 2021 due to the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Balkans | Bulgarian Vice President Yotova: Protection of rights is an indispensable right for all
- Balkans | For the first time in the United States, it was allowed to call the call to prayer publicly 5 times a day in a large city.
- Balkans | 162 ballot boxes will be set up in 20 provinces of Türkiye in the Bulgarian elections
- Balkans | The foreign ministers of Croatia, Slovenia and Austria meet in Croatia
- Balkans | Traces of Bulgarian Jews Rescued from Nazi Camps in the United States
- Balkans | Prime Minister Kovachevsky, President of Ukraine Zelensky spoke on the phone
- Balkans | High-profile visit from Croatia to Ozdemir Bayraktar National Technology Center
- Increase in fuel prices
- Balkans | Borisov proposes EU Commissioner Maria Gabriel as prime minister
- Balkans | They won in Poland, and took their medals in Serbia