In Edirne, 23 members of the FETÖ, PKK and DHKP/C were arrested while they were about to flee to Greece last week.
The Edirne Regional Gendarmerie Command teams and the Border Eagles of the 54th Motorized Infantry Brigade arrested 23 suspects who were trying to flee to Greece illegally during the patrol checks conducted in the first-class restricted military zone on the Greek border last week. .
It was determined that 16 of them are members of the FETÖ, 6 of them are members of the PKK and one of them is from DHKP/C and there was a search warrant. The proceedings of the accused continue in the gendarmerie.
- Balkans | The United Nations condemns the execution of a 23-year-old in Iran
- Balkans | The barriers in northern Kosovo have not yet been removed
- Balkans | The Bosnian sisters build hobbit houses, each decorated differently
- Balkans | Barbs from Milanovic to the European Union
- Balkans | The General Revenue Department will employ 100 people
- Balkans | Silvio, the new coach of Albania
- Balkans | The European Union is preparing a strategy to return rejected asylum seekers
- Balkans | The “monarchy” forgotten for years in Greece is on the agenda again
- Balkans | Mine panic off Bulgaria￼
- Balkans | Sanitation workers strike in Croatia