The Ministry of National Defense (MSB) announced that 3 members of the FETÖ terrorist organization who tried to enter the country illegally through the Greek border were arrested.
The Ministry of National Defense’s struggle at the border continues.
In a statement issued by the ministry, “Our border units arrested 3 people who were trying to enter our country from Greece. It was determined that the arrested were members of the FETÖ terrorist organization.”
- Balkans | Minister of Energy and Natural Resources Dönmez met with Minister of Economy Bekteshi
- Balkans | MATUSITEB announced that 122 thousand euros have been collected in the “We are with Turkey” campaign.
- Balkans | The barriers erected by Serbs in northern Kosovo were not removed
- Balkans | More than 3,000 civilians killed in the war in Bosnia and Herzegovina are commemorated on White Ribbon Day
- Balkans | Bosnia and Herzegovina extends a helping hand to the regions that witnessed the “disaster of the century”
- Balkans | Kosovo Council Speaker Konjovka reacts to the opposition
- Balkans | Swedish Foreign Minister: Both sides must implement the agreements
- Balkans | “No country has had to make more difficult and painful decisions than ours”
- Balkans | American public schools are suing tech giants over negative effects on mental health
- Balkans | Double tournament in Bosnia and Herzegovina from the Turkish tennis player Erci Kerkin