Three people, one of whom is a member of the terrorist organization PKK / KCK, who tried to send them from Greece to Turkey by force, were arrested.
The statement issued by the Ministry of National Defense reads, “Our fight against terrorism continues on our borders. The Border Eagles arrested 3 people who were trying to forcibly send them to our country from Greece. As a result of the examination, it was found that one of the individuals was a member of the terrorist organization PKK/KCK.” Data included.
- Balkans | Medipol Belgrade representative office opened
- Balkans | Ahmet Candemir has been appointed as the President of the Pristina Basketball Team.
- Balkans | Prime Minister Kovaczewski submits a cabinet reshuffle to parliament
- Balkans | Transportation of the gas pipeline from Croatia
- Balkans | An early warning system against nuclear attacks will be developed in partnership between Türkiye and Serbia
- Balkans | Russia: Greece plans to supply Ukraine with ‘provocative’ and ‘normal’ Russian S-300
- Balkans | President Pendarovski attends the World Economic Forum in Davos
- Balkans | Polls in Greece: Mitsotakis flees, Tsipras pursues
- Balkans | Ballerina Strbo clings to life in her art of war in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | The Wizard of Oz meets its audience in Prizren