The Ministry of National Defense announced the arrest of 3 people, two of whom are members of the FETÖ terrorist organization, while trying to enter Turkey illegally from Greece.
“Our struggle continues at the borders. Three people who were trying to enter our country from Greece were arrested by our border forces. Two of the detainees were determined to belong to the FETÖ terrorist organization,” said the statement received on the ministry’s Twitter account.
- Balkans | Visit of students from Sanjak to YTB
- Balkans | The National Museum of Bosnia and Herzegovina is 135 years old
- Balkans | Pendarovski: The state will not be endangered if the Bulgarians enter into the constitution
- Restoration Disasters in Türkiye: 10 Failed Examples
- Balkans | Albanian Prime Minister Rama: I do not agree with Kurti’s policy
- Balkans | Mufti of Bulgaria d. Al-Hajj met with YTB Vice President Sait Youssef
- Balkans | Kosovo’s foreign ministry denies Serbian leader Vucic
- Balkans | Operation from the police and the Public Prosecutor’s Office to the “Tabanovce” border crossing
- Balkans | The campaign “We are with Turkey to help” was launched in North Macedonia
- Balkans | The rise of Islamophobia in Europe threatens life together