The Ministry of National Defense (MSB) reported that one person who tried to forcibly send from Greece to Turkey and two people who were trying to illegally cross from Turkey to Greece and from Syria to Turkey were arrested.
The ministry’s statement stated that the fight against terrorism continues at the borders, and the following has been noted:
“A person who was trying to forcibly send him to our country from Greece and two people who tried to illegally cross from our country to Greece and from Syria to our country were arrested by our border eagles. As a result of the investigation, it was found that two of the detainees are from the PKK/Kurdistan Group/ The Democratic Union Party/YPG, and the other is a member of the FETÖ terrorist organization.”
- Balkans | One million lira was seized on a passenger bus coming to Türkiye from Serbia
- The 5 most impressive images of Satan in the history of art
- Balkans | WHO Director General Ghebreyesus: We must end unsustainable production and consumption practices
- Balkans | President of the Grand National Assembly of Turkey Şentop attended the Suhoor Program at Xanthi Turkish Union
- Balkans | Political consultations between Turkey and Albania are held in Albania
- Balkans | Serbian Foreign Minister Dacic’s reaction to the country’s abstention in Kosovo
- Balkans | Serbia threatens Kosovo with aggression
- Balkans | Our Lady, Ambassador of Sarajevo urged students from Bosnia and Herzegovina to apply for Turkey Scholarships
- Balkans | 86 kg of food is thrown away per person in Bulgaria
- Balkans | Turkey’s Ambassador to Sofia, Aylin Itcuk, delivered a mobile health vehicle to Karcali Municipality.