It was learned that about 30 miners were trapped in the mine for 18 hours in the “Trepce” mine near the city of Mitrovica. It was reported that the miners were trapped in the mine as a result of a malfunction in the mine elevator.
In the latest news from the Tribicci mine, it was reported that the fault in the elevator had been cleared and the miners had begun to leave the mine.
10 of the 30 miners at the Tribeca mine, who have been stranded since 3:00 a.m. Monday, have managed to get out.
The President of the Tarbchi Union, Mustafa Aslani, made a statement on this matter and stated that the work to remove the miners from the mine had begun and said that 10 miners had been removed from the mine so far.
It was learned that the trapped workers are constantly being contacted and that their health is good.
Kosovo Police, Trebeche executives, emergency teams on site.
- Balkans | small: Europe; Bulgaria expects to form a regular government
- Balkans | Rosen Jeliazkov was elected Speaker of the 49th Session of the Bulgarian People’s Assembly
- Balkans | Issue 271 of “Turkiti” magazine, published in Kosovo, has been published.
- Balkans | Opening of an exhibition entitled “Women… Life of Palestine” in Serbia
- Balkans | Rama: The European Union without Serbia is unthinkable
- Balkans | Aid campaign from Bosnia and Herzegovina for earthquake victims in Turkey
- Balkans | Kosovo’s exit from Dodik
- Balkans | Two of the M-346s that Greece bought from Israel have arrived in the country
- Balkans | The release of 11 people arrested in the DHKP-C operation in Greece in 2020
- Balkans | The Dayton Peace Agreement that ended the Bosnian War 27 years ago was signed today in Paris.