39 irregular migrants who were pushed by Greek elements to Turkish territorial waters off the coast of Ajacık have been rescued.
The command teams of the Northern Aegean Coast Guard Group discovered a rubber boat containing illegal immigrants off the coast of Ayashık.
The teams were directed to the area by boat “TCSG-6”, and 39 irregular immigrants of Afghan nationality disembarked on the rubber boat, which the Greek elements decided to push into Turkish territorial waters.
Foreign nationals were taken to the Aliens Deportation Center in Ayvacık after their procedures.
- Balkans | Pendarovski: The state will not be endangered if the Bulgarians enter into the constitution
- Balkans | March against racism and discrimination in Athens
- Balkans | Greece is under the influence of cold weather conditions
- Balkans | President of Montenegro: Serbia cannot move one step forward
- Increase in fuel prices
- Balkans | Athens prepares to base F-35s
- Balkans | EU plan data from the Kosovo opposition
- Balkans | The finalists for this year’s NIN Award have been announced
- Balkans | The North Macedonian Assembly worked for only 88 days and held 50 sessions
- Memories of the days of the national struggle that began on May 19, 1919 and Mustafa Kemal Atatürk