In Kırklareli, 4 members of the PKK, FETO and DAESH terrorist organization who tried to flee to Bulgaria were arrested during the operations organized by the gendarmerie teams. 2 suspects have been arrested, 1 has been deported, and 1’s proceedings are continuing.
The anti-terrorism teams of the Kırklareli Regional Gendarmerie Command, in their study to capture wanted suspects for terrorist crimes, killed 4 terrorist organization members, 2 PKK / KCK-PYD / YPG, 1 FETÖ / PDY and 1 DEAŞ, who wanted it. To flee to Bulgaria illegally.
2 of the 4 detainees were arrested at the court they were transferred to. One suspect was deported by order of the Public Prosecutor’s Office under the scope of “persons unfit to be in the country”. The investigation continues with one suspect.
- Balkans | n. Macedonian parliament dismisses deputy ministers
- Balkans | The meeting between the delegations of Germany, Turkey and Greece was in the Greek press
- Balkans | A market was held in Prizren for the earthquake victims in Turkey
- Balkans | Opposition parties and their supporters demonstrate in Albania
- Balkans | Bulgaria signs an agreement to buy nuclear fuel from outside Russia
- Balkans | Nikolai Melkov, Bulgaria’s new permanent representative to NATO, presented his credentials
- Balkans | The sale of paracetamol on the Internet is prohibited in France
- Balkans | Donations for earthquake victims in Turkey will be collected in mosques in Macedonia
- Balkans | The world’s largest cyber defense exercise begins
- Balkans | Three people, who set out to perform Umrah from Serbia, will go to Mecca and Medina on their motorbikes.