According to the statement issued by the Ministry of the Interior of North Macedonia, 517 speed limits were issued in one day across the country.
The statement issued by the Ministry of Interior announced that 15 out of the 517 fines were for speeding more than 50 kilometers and 4 of them were 70 kilometers over the speed limit.
It is reported that 300 drivers in the city and 217 drivers outside the city exceeded the speed limit.
In its statement, the Ministry of Interior reminded that traffic controls have become more stringent in recent days, and called on citizens to abide by traffic rules and regulations.
- Balkans | Serbian leader Vucic said he is always ready for elections
- Balkans | The provocations of the Bulgarian MP from the party of EP Cambaski against North Macedonia continued
- What you need to know about the Vagont Dam disaster
- Balkans | K. Conflicting statements regarding the Macedonia visa application to Turkey
- Balkans | Corti: We haven’t had any corruption scandals in two years
- Balkans | Serbian tennis player Djokovic wins a fourth-round ticket to the French Open
- Balkans | Housing prices have increased in European countries
- Balkans | Hungary supports Bosnia and Herzegovina’s membership in the European Union
- Balkans | Zaharova threatened: “The fate of Kosovo …”
- Balkans | The cheap daily electricity tariff will return from December 1