European countries announced that they will provide aid in military products worth 520 million pounds (11.7 billion Turkish liras), the first package of which is 200 million pounds (4.5 billion Turkish liras) to improve Ukraine’s defense capability.
England, Holland, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Lithuania and Iceland, UkraineThey announced that they will provide aid in military products worth 520 million pounds (11.7 billion TL), the first package of which is 200 million pounds (4.5 billion TL) to improve Turkey’s defense capability.
In a statement issued by the British Ministry of Defense, the International Fund for Ukraine said (if I wereIt was reported that the aforementioned countries decided to provide defense aid in the amount of 520 million pounds.
The statement stated in the statement that the first package of 200 million pounds of this aid will include various artillery ammunition, naval intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance products, and support for parts of tanks already used by Ukraine.
British Defense Secretary Ben Wallace, in Brussels on this subject NATO In his statement at the meeting of defense ministers, he stated that this equipment will significantly increase the defense capability of the Ukrainian army.
“The IFRC, launched under British leadership, is committed to providing vital military assistance to Ukraine by the UK and its allies to protect it from an illegal invasion by Russia,” Wallace said. He said.
- Balkans | Fenerbahçe Beko was eliminated by Olympiacos in the Euroleague quarter-final series.
- Balkans | Rama: Thaci was a Kosovar Zelenski, I hope he is not guilty of war crimes
- Balkans | An investigation has been opened against Dodek
- Balkans | Fasting times around the world will be from 13 to 15 hours during Ramadan
- Balkans | Consecutive earthquakes occur in Albania
- Balkans | A young man, who was shot by Greek police, was killed last week
- Balkans | Greeks, the largest student body in Bulgaria
- Balkans | Father and daughter died in a plane crash in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | Barrier statement of the Minister of the Interior of Kosovo Svichla
- Balkans | Rama: Kosovo is an independent country, Serbia is slowly accepting this reality