The Coast Guard command teams rescued 61 irregular migrants on rubber boats, who were returned to Turkish territorial waters by Greek elements, off the Cesme district of Izmir.
The Coast Guard command teams were informed about the presence of a group of illegal immigrants in a rubber boat off the Çeşme area at around 06:55 yesterday. The assigned teams rescued 26 irregular immigrants in rubber boats, who were confirmed to have been returned to Turkish territorial waters by Greek elements. Again, at around 7:55 am, another 35 irregular migrants, who were insisted on being returned to Turkish territorial waters off the Çeşme district, were rescued by Greek elements. 61 irregular migrants who arrived at the Provincial Directorate of Migration Management were handed over after their procedures.
- Balkans | Housing prices have increased in European countries
- Balkans | FETÖ members caught fleeing to Greece
- Balkans | Police remove barricades in Ştırptse
- The 5 most famous bank robberies in history
- Balkans | Media in Brussels: Bosnia and Herzegovina will be granted candidate status this week
- Balkans | The high retirement age in Bulgaria
- Balkans | The hearing on the extradition of Thodex founder Ozer to Turkey has been postponed to December 20
- Balkans | 84 Activities of the Turkish Writers Association Kosovo in 2022
- Balkans | Bulgaria and Germany cooperate in the development of dual education programmes
- Balkans | Bulgarian President Radev vetoes the election law