Coast Guard teams have rescued 64 irregular migrants who were pushed by Greek elements to Turkish territorial waters off the coast of Dikili and Karaburun districts in Izmir.
The Coast Guard command teams started to work after receiving information that a group of illegal immigrants were in a lifeboat off the coast of Dikili at around 03:15 on January 5. Specialized Coast Guard boats rescued 17 irregular migrants in a lifeboat who were pushed into Turkish territorial waters by Greek elements.
On the same day, around 06.35, the teams took action again after receiving information that there was a group of illegal immigrants in a rubber boat off Karaburun town. Once again, 47 irregular migrants on rubber boats, who were determined to be returned to Turkish territorial waters by Greek elements, were rescued by dedicated Coast Guard boats.
- Balkans | A train and a minibus collide in Koprulu; Many wounded
- Balkans | Sons of the Kosovo Liberation Army Martyrs protest against Kurti
- Balkans | Double refund for passengers due to cancellation of train services in France
- Balkans | Gechev was received by the Minister of the Interior, Soylu, the Bulgarian Prosecutor
- Balkans | Albanian Prime Minister Greece goals￼
- Balkans | Exit Jan. 9 Schmidt: It won’t be like this in 2024
- Balkans | The surface of the Drina River in Bosnia and Herzegovina is covered with rubbish and rubbish
- The court’s decision on the extradition of the founder of Thodex Ozer to Turkey has been approved
- Balkans | Albania breaks the record in tourism
- Balkans | Cavusoglu: We discussed how we can improve our relations with Serbia