8 people, 7 of whom are members of the FETÖ terrorist organization, were caught trying to cross the Greek border illegally.
The statement issued by the Ministry of National Defense reads, “Our fight against terrorism continues on our borders. 8 people who were trying to illegally cross from Greece to our country and from our country to Greece were arrested by our border eagles. As a result of the investigation, it was determined that 7 of the detainees were members of the FETÖ terrorist organization.” Data included.
- Balkans | Criticism of Sarajevo’s Virgin Ambassador to the High Representative
- Balkans | The process of extraditing the founder of Thodex Ozer to Türkiye has begun
- KFOR removes barriers in Yaringi
- Balkans | Launching an initiative for water shortage in the Prizren region
- Balkans | Kosovo soldiers take part in a sniper competition in Türkiye
- The famous German Rapunzel and her true story
- Balkans | Hinović from Search and Rescue Team BiH: None of us could have imagined the disaster
- Balkans | The “Turhan Emin Bey Awards” were presented on the 575th anniversary of the first mosque in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | Vucic is looking for partners for Air Serbia
- Balkans | Decision flash Eva Kylie from Greece￼