The statement from the Interior Ministry of North Macedonia said that 820 speed limits were issued in 8 hours across the country.
And it was announced in a statement by the Ministry of the Interior that 54 grams out of 820 grams issued between 11:00 and 17:00 yesterday exceeded the permitted speed by 50 km, and that 12 of them exceeded the permitted speed by 70 km.
It is reported that 476 drivers in the city and 344 outside the city exceeded the speed limit.
In its statement, the Ministry of Interior reminded that traffic controls have become more stringent in recent days, and called on citizens to abide by traffic rules and regulations.
- Balkans | Azerbaijani President Aliyev: A new era begins in our relations with Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | Montenegro’s support for Kosovo’s accession to the Council of Europe
- Balkans | Thanks from the Skopje Embassy to institutions and organizations in Macedonia￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼
- Balkans | The task of forming the government in Bulgaria was entrusted to the PP-DB coalition
- Balkans | The activities of international relief teams continue in the earthquake zones
- Balkans | A strong message from Washington: No one will destroy Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | 19,180 megawatts of electricity were produced over the past 24 hours
- Balkans | US Embassy in Sarajevo: “Dodik humiliates himself and the Republika Srpska”
- Balkans | The French Football Federation bans the suspension of matches of Muslim soccer players
- Balkans | Illegal entries into the EU increased in the first three months