84 illegal immigrants who were pushed into Turkish territorial waters by Greek elements have been rescued off the coast of Ayvacık district of Çanakkale.
The Northern Aegean Coast Guard Group Command teams determined that there are illegal immigrants in rubber boats off Ayvacık in the North Aegean Sea.
The boats “KB-20”, “KB-4304” and “TCSG-6”, directed to the region, rescued illegal immigrants from Afghanistan who were pushed into Turkish territorial waters by Greek elements.
84 people who were brought ashore were taken to the Aliens Deportation Center in Ayvacık after the procedures.
- Balkans | Greece deploys its planes in Egypt to evacuate its citizens in Sudan
- Balkans | KATP President Botoş visited the Kosovo Turks Solidarity Foundation
- Balkans | A bridge partially collapsed in Greece
- Balkans | 7 people, including a member of the FETÖ terrorist organization, were arrested at the Greek border
- Balkans | Showing support for former President Thaci of Kosovo
- Balkans | Journalists from Bosnia and Herzegovina: It was very difficult to broadcast from the earthquake zone
- Balkan Time | Macedonia will play in Skopje
- Balkans | Kovaczewski: The opposition must agree to join the working group on constitutional changes
- Balkans | New barriers erected in northern Kosovo
- Balkans | Mamusa was visited by Turkish Ambassador Angeli