Residents of Mamusa municipality mobilized to support earthquake victims in Turkey. In the municipality of Mamusa, 85 thousand 541 euros have been collected for the earthquake victims.
The statement issued by the aid campaign included the following statements:
“Our mayor, Mr. Gathered under the auspices of Abdülhadi Krasnik.
In the “Aid Campaign” organized for the earthquake disaster in our homeland with our Associations, the Chairman of the Board of Trustees, the imams of our mosques and their delegation, 85.541.25 euros in cash were collected in a very short time such as 4 days and financial aid is still being collected. Apart from this amount, there are also gold rings and earrings donated by our women. We would also like to thank our women from Mamosha, who without hesitation donated the golden ring in their hands to send it to the victims of the disaster in our homeland.
Within this amount collected, there is also support from the teachers and students of Anadolu Primary School. Our students and teachers at Atatürk High School gave the financial support they collected to the Association of Turkish Teachers in Kosovo. We would like to thank our students from Anadolu Primary School and Atatürk High School, who have done a great job with their little hearts by saying “Let us be strong in this campaign”.
All Mamusha people, in the spirit of mobilization, have made great efforts to communicate their help. We extend our sincere thanks to all the Mamusa brothers of women, students, teachers, associations, chairman of the board of trustees, imams of mosques, businessmen and, in short, everyone who helped reach such a large sum in such a short time. We would also like to thank the Mayor for making this event such an event.
The Turkish Consulate General in Prizren was informed of the financial aid collected in our Mamusa, and delivered by wire transfer to the bank accounts of the institutions announced by the Turkish Embassy in Pristina.
May God accept your help! May God not cause disasters to our Motherland! “
- Balkans | Sarajevo residents will have enough of Turkish films
- Balkans | Tika renovates the Genocide Remembrance Center in Srebrenica
- Balkans | Turkish wrestler Taha Akgül became a champion in the European Wrestling Championship, which was held in Croatia
- Balkans | Sofia supports sending one million artillery shells to Ukraine
- Balkans | Bulgaria: Negotiations are continuing with Turkey to obtain one billion cubic meters of LNG capacity
- Balkans | The European Union plans 20 billion euros in military support for Ukraine for 4 years
- Balkans | Skopje students prayed for those who died in the earthquake in Turkey.
- Balkans | Ergi Kırkın is the champion of Serbia
- Balkans | NGOs in North Macedonia met with AKP officials in Bursa
- Balkans | Vucic: “Not 50,000 people, 9,000 people took part in the demonstrations”