In the latest poll published by the International Republican Institute (IRI), it was stated that 87% of Macedonians believe that strong relations with Turkey are in the best interests of the country.
In the latest survey published by the International Republican Institute (IRI), it was noted that the country’s strong support for the EU negotiation process as well as positive perception towards Turkey and China had increased.
- Balkans | The salaries of the disabled in Bulgaria will not be cut until the reports of the Board of Health of the Disabled are renewed
- Balkans | Banning Bulgaria and Romania from Schengen membership undermines EU solidarity.
- Balkans | Albanian Prime Minister Rama said that Turkey contributes to global security
- Balkans | Completion of the restoration of Haji Mahmoud Bey Mosque in Monastir
- Balkans | Twitter discoveries from Elon Musk
- Balkans | 64 irregular migrants who were pushed to death by Greece have been rescued
- Balkans | Order of the Serbian Republic from Dodik to Putin
- Balkans | A mysterious visit from Iran to Bosnia and Herzegovina and Serbia
- Balkans | The reaction of the Islamic world to the burning of the Noble Qur’an in Sweden
- Balkans | Prizren is turning into an attraction for diplomatic missions