The Ministry of National Defense (MSB) reports that 9 people, 8 of whom are members of the FETÖ terrorist organization, were caught trying to cross into Greece illegally.
In the statement made by the Office for Migration and Refugees, “The battle against the FETÖ border continues. 9 people who were trying to cross illegally from Turkey to Greece were arrested by our border units. It was determined that eight of the detainees are members of the FETÖ terrorist organization.” Data included.
- Balkans | “We are currently vetoing Macedonia”
- Balkans | Mitsotakis: I am seeking to meet Erdogan
- Balkans | Cleaners compete with garbage trucks at the Cest is d’Best festival in Croatia
- Balkans | Macedonia takes part in “Defender Europe 23”, the largest multinational military exercise
- Balkans | Spasovsky: The accession of the Western Balkan countries to the European Union will complete the stability of the European continent
- Balkans | Certificate of achievement from Çayır Municipality for Turkish teachers
- Balkans | Holiday gift from Macedonian theologians to children receiving treatment
- Balkans | Bulgaria, the most preferred destination by Polish tourists
- Balkans | Mitsotakis, the winner of the Greek elections, reinstated his mandate to form a government
- Balkans | Kamali, a sociologist working in Sweden, pointed out that the burning of the Noble Qur’an is a racist act.