The head of the Alliance for the Future of Kosovo, Ramush Haradinaj, demanded that, after the United States celebrate July 4th Independence Day, July 4th should be declared a national holiday in Kosovo.
Haradinaj shared on Facebook a photo of the Alliance for the Future of Kosovo headquarters building with a large American flag hanging, “Happy birthday, America. You are always our inspiration. It will be an honor for Kosovo to declare the Fourth of July a national holiday.”
source: Balkan News
- Balkans | A new Frontex manager confirms that pushbacks in the Aegean Sea will be prevented
- Balkans | Kosovar Prime Minister Kurti announced the conditions for the creation of the “Union of Serbian Municipalities” in his country.
- Balkans | The barricades in northern Kosovo have not yet been withdrawn
- Balkans | Wahid is in custody again in a corruption investigation linked to the Associated Press
- Balkans | Bulgaria destroyed another stray mine off the Black Sea
- Balkans | Most of the citizens of Bulgaria travel to Türkiye and Greece
- What you need to know about weeping bridges in the USA
- Balkans | 61 traffic accidents occurred in Kosovo in 24 hours
- Balkans | Kovachevsky: “We are becoming a hub of green energy”
- Balkans | Corti: The criminal sanctions imposed by Brussels and Washington are unfair