After Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic called for the removal of the barricades last night, an unknown person or persons set fire to the barricade at the “Kirce e Dodz” site in northern Kosovo.
The barriers erected in response to the arrest of former Serbian police officer Dejan Pantec in northern Kosovo have not yet been lifted, despite the conversion of the arrest warrant to house arrest and calls by Serbian President Vucic for its removal.
The trucks at the checkpoint at the “Kershi i Dudes” site between the northern municipalities of Mitrovica and Leposavice were set on fire late at night.
The Kosovo Police, in a statement issued, stated that there was no damage other than damage and the investigation is continuing.
- Ancient African belief associated with evil and black magic: voodoo
- Balkans | The votes of dual nationals living in Turkey are crucial for the Bulgarian elections
- Balkans | Kosovo’s exit from Dodik
- Balkans | Record temperatures in Europe in the summer of 2022 led to more than 61,000 deaths
- Balkans | Bulgaria participates for the first time in the 10th Istanbul International Hunting, Weapons and Outdoor Sports Exhibition
- Balkans | Bulgarian citizens who were evacuated from Sudan have returned home
- Balkans | An Albanian national who studied in Izmir and works on Turkish-Albanian relations in his country.
- Balkans | A special video interview from YTB on the 34th anniversary of forced migration in Bulgaria
- Balkans | Holding a “Digital Journalism Workshop” in Skopje
- Balkans | The Bulgarian Central Election Commission announced the final results of the elections