In a statement issued by the Ministry of the Interior of North Macedonia, it was reported that a total of 15 schools across the country have been notified of the bombs.
A total of 15 schools, 7 in Skopje, 2 in Tetovo, 2 in Prilep, one in Struga and 3 in Manastir, received bomb threats.
Upon receiving bomb threats, the police evacuated all students and staff from the schools.
- Balkans | Argentina became the first finalists in the World Cup, beating Croatia 3-0
- Balkans | The number of foreign tourists in Serbia increased by 86%.
- Balkans | Morocco seeks to achieve a new victory over the “colonial countries” in the World Cup against France
- Balkans | Sergey Lavrov: We are always open to contacting our Serbian friends
- Balkans | Criticism from Russia regarding Bosnia and Herzegovina’s candidacy to join the European Union: “The West is trying to impose its own policies”
- Balkans | The world is concerned about new variants and outbreaks with the spread of Covid-19 in China
- Balkans | Croatian Borgana Cristo is the new chairperson of the Council of Ministers of Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | Arben Tarvari was elected President of the Albanian Alliance
- Balkans | Exit Jan. 9 Schmidt: It won’t be like this in 2024
- Balkans | Keen interest in Turkish from Bosnia and Herzegovina soldiers