A car caught fire in Skopje, the capital of North Macedonia.
It was reported that a car carrying the brand “Opel” caught fire in the street across from the government building in the center of Skopje this afternoon.
The statement said that firefighting teams intervened in burning the car, and it was mentioned that the direction of the Gutse Delchev Bridge on “Ilinden” Street was closed to traffic because of the fire.
It is not yet known what caused the fire and whether there were any injuries.
- Balkans | Young kickboxer Türker dedicates his first spot to the earthquake victims in Turkey
- Balkans | Kosovar President Osmani praised Turkey’s search and rescue team
- Balkans | Kovaczewski: The proposal of the Union of Albanian Municipalities is meaningless and unacceptable
- Balkans | Ukraine: Significant restrictions on electricity consumption will apply this winter
- Balkan Time | The target in bilateral trade volume between Turkey and Bulgaria is 10 billion euros
- Balkans | Helping earthquake victims from Maaref schools in Kosovo
- Balkans | Tensions escalate between Kosovo and Serbia
- Balkans | Minister of Energy and Natural Resources Dönmez met with the former President of the Constitutional Court, Murad
- Balkans | Turkey’s Ambassador to Sarajevo Gern visited the aid collection centers set up for the earthquake victims
- Balkans | The woman who ran a sewing shop in Greece turned out to be a Russian agent