The Minister for Human Rights and Refugees of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Milos Lucic, was arrested.
According to the statement made by the Prosecutor’s Office of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Lucic, who was detained by order of the Organized Crime Unit, is accused of abuse of power.
The statement said that Lucic’s office and home had been searched, and that the suspect had harmed the state budget with his crimes.
The statement said Lucic will be transferred to the Public Prosecutor’s Office, accompanied by special units of the Search and Protection Agency (SIPA).
source: Balkan News
- Balkans | Konyaspor appointed Serbian coach Aleksandar Stanojevic at the head of the team
- Balkans | 43 migrants left for dead by Greece have been rescued
- Balkans | WHO and Chinese officials discuss the current situation of Covid-19
- Balkan Time | The former president of the American Association of Young Men, Murad, has assessed potential constitutional changes in the country.
- Balkans | Message from the President of Serbia “preserving peace with Kosovo”: “We will continue to search for compromise solutions”
- Balkans | Artist Mishi is a voluntary ambassador of Turkish folk music in Hungary
- What happened in the May 14, 1950 elections that Erdogan is referring to?
- Balkans | Serbia: We will work to ease tensions in northern Kosovo
- Balkans | Greece will take new measures to deal with drug supply problems
- Balkans | The United States, the European Union and NATO call for restraint in the face of tensions in Kosovo