Efrem Veseli, a former colonel in the Kosovo Security Force (FSK), announced his desire to host Turkish families in Kosovo, whose homes were destroyed by the severe earthquakes in Turkey.
Speaking on a TV channel in Kosovo, Veseli stated that he wanted to host the Turkish families of the earthquake victims.
Former Colonel Vesely stated that he could go to Turkey to ask for help, he also commented on sending FSK search and rescue teams to Turkey, saying: “The search and rescue teams went there, they were well prepared, with their professionalism and morale, and he said that many citizens who were trapped there Under the rubble as much as possible I know they will save me.
- Balkans | Rama was asked, “Will Albania help Kosovo?”
- Balkans | Bosnians who graduated from Turkey believe that studying at a university in Turkey is special
- Balkans | Ottoman Foreign Minister visits Kyiv
- Balkans | Festival of Lights in Croatia
- Balkans | Reactions to the decision of the Hague Tribunal in Kosovo have increased
- Balkans | Dodik signed the book of condolence, which was opened in memory of the earthquake victims
- Balkans | Early local elections in 4 municipalities in northern Kosovo have been postponed to April 2023
- Balkans | Croatian Prime Minister Plenković says they want to strengthen the EU’s external borders
- Balkans | Turkey graduate Buş brings together art lovers from Kosovo and Turkish theatre
- Balkans | Radev: Europe’s security and stability depend on the European integration of the Western Balkan countries