A large gold reserve has been declared in the municipality of Jezero near the city of Jajce in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Milos Bosniakovic, General Manager of Lykos Balkan Metals operating in the region, announced that laboratory results based on geological research have found rich reserves of gold that exceed the average world-famous gold reserves.
“A high gold content has been ascertained in three locations in the municipality of Jezero, at the contact points of the various rock units, with a continuity of up to 60 metres, reaching 27.5 grams per ton, an unusually high content even for world-famous gold mines. “. He said.
Although it is an early stage of the research, Lykos believes these findings are valid for all regions in addition to BiH. BalkansHe says it can be considered one of the best in. In 2023, the company is expected to invest more than 60 million square kilometers in Jizerou Municipality alone.
- Balkans | Merhamt Association is active for earthquake victims in Turkey
- Balkans | Chinese “spy balloon” dropped by the US military over the Atlantic Ocean
- Balkans | The death toll in Syria, which was affected by the earthquakes that struck Kahramanmaraş, has risen to 1,602.
- Balkans | Bosnia and Herzegovina celebrates the 31st anniversary of its independence
- Balkans | The barrier problem, which is the cause of tension in Kosovo and Serbia, has been going on for 3 days
- Balkans | Bulgaria receives a first aid package from the European Commission
- Balkans | Prayer for earthquake victims in Turkey in Skopje
- Balkans | Pitbull participated in the latest prisoner exchange between Russia and Ukraine
- Balkans | The European Hand of Orphans Association extends the Hand of Mercy to orphans in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | A rally in support of Ukraine was held in Serbia and Croatia