It was reported that communication with a helicopter carrying 6 people in the Mount Everest area of Nepal was lost.
It is noteworthy that the helicopter, which disappeared from the radar during the return trip from Mount Everest to the capital, Kathmandu, was carrying a pilot and 5 foreign tourists.
Officials stated that changes were made to the helicopter’s flight path due to adverse weather conditions.
A search effort has begun for the six people in the helicopter with whom he lost contact.
Flights to the mountains are suspended during monsoons
Flight delays and rerouting are known to be common in the region during monsoons.
Due to low visibility at Everest, monsoon rains and adverse weather conditions, the mountaineering season in the region ends in May, and flights to the mountains are scarce in the summer.
- Balkans | The Constitutional Court temporarily suspended the issuance of birth certificates with ethnic identity
- What happened to the nose of the Great Sphinx in ancient Egypt?
- Balkans | A new provocation from the Greek Chief of Staff, Constantinos Floros, on the Turkish border￼
- Balkans | A special team has been set up to investigate the eavesdropping scandal in Greece
- Balkans | Rabotnicki puts the Nigerian striker, who plays in Türkiye, to trials
- Balkans | Multiracial families and immigrant populations are increasing in Western countries.
- Balkans | And the Paris municipality decided to continue supporting strikes, despite the “heaps of rubbish” in the city
- Balkans | A mysterious visit from Iran to Bosnia and Herzegovina and Serbia
- Balkans | The message of the coalition government came from the polls in Bulgaria
- Balkans | Foreign Minister Osmani held talks in Montenegro