It was announced that a KFOR soldier serving in Kosovo had been killed in the ski resort of Brezovica in southern Kosovo.
It was learned that the soldier whose body was transported by helicopter died of a heart attack.
The operation to resuscitate the KFOR member who was brought to the Ştrptse health center did not produce any results, and noted that the health center staff and KFOR members have stopped working, Verizage district police spokesman Lou Vesely said in a statement. Resuscitation at 16:30 because the unconscious soldier had no signs of life.
It was announced that the body of a member of the NATO peacekeeping mission in Kosovo had been taken to the barracks where he served on a KFOR helicopter.
The country to which the deceased soldier belonged was not disclosed.
- Balkans | Greek tennis player Tsitsipas, the first player in the men’s singles final at the Australian Open
- Balkans | And the Greek member of parliament accused of corruption in the European Parliament held his wife responsible for the money in the house
- Balkans | Turkey’s national under-17 football squad has been announced for the matches against Albania
- Balkans | Hungary announces that it will vote against possible EU membership for Kosovo
- Balkans | Serbian President Vucic: We will do our best to keep the peace
- Balkans | Kosovar Prime Minister Kurti met with Lajcak in Davos
- Balkans | Hungary supports a peaceful solution to the tension between Kosovo and Serbia
- Balkans | 2,250 Ukrainian students are enrolled in Bulgarian schools
- Balkans | Kosovo demands the transfer of the detained Serbian police by NATO helicopter
- Balkans | Bulgaria destroyed another stray mine off the Black Sea