In order to heal the wounds of the earthquake disaster in Turkey and support the earthquake victims, “Zübeyde Hanım” organized a bazaar in Prizren with the support of the Kosovo Turkish Women’s Association and the “Sympathy” Association for Guidance and Social Responsibility.
The bazaar, which was attended by the Chairman of the Kosovo Democratic Party of Turkey (KDTP) and Minister of Regional Development Vikrim Damca, Deputy Enes Karavan, Mamusa Mayor Abdulhadi Krasnik, KTP Prizren branch chairman Levent Bosch and party representatives, will last for two days.
In the bazaar held in the city center, the association’s volunteers presented the products they prepared at home and the items donated by some merchants.
- Balkans | NATO defense ministers meet on February 3.
- Balkans | Austria and Serbia are discussing an agreement with Kosovo on the normalization process
- Balkans | Register on the Skopje – Istanbul route
- Balkans | The Albanian coalition decided to join the government
- Balkans | Floods cause property damage in Kosovo
- Balkans | The last shipment of aid collected for earthquake victims in the IUS is on its way
- Balkans | Turkey Panic in the Greek Press: Damascus, Trench, Nautical Miles…
- Balkans | Bodies of 6 victims killed in the Bosnian war are buried in Bratunac
- Balkans | Non-constitutional immovable property law adopted in the Republika Srpska entity of Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | The world welcomes the new year with enthusiasm